Limit of 1 per customer.
Expected availability date may be subject to change, items may arrive earlier or later than anticipated without notice.
Payment will be collected once item is ready for delivery.
Agent, Avenger, and Private Eye, evildoers beware when Spider-Woman glides by!
This collectible 3.75-inch-scale Marvel Legends figure is detailed to look like the Spider-Woman character from Marvel Comics, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. (Subject to availability.)
- Agent, Avenger, and Private Eye, evildoers beware when Spider-Woman glides by!
- This Retro 375 Collection Spider-Woman action figure is inspired by the character’s appearance in the comics, and makes a great addition to any Marvel action figure collection
- Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this 3.75-inch-scale classic Retro 375 Collection Spider-Woman figure -- complete with retro-style, Kenner-inspired packaging
- Marvel fans and collectors can display this quality 3.75-inch action figure, with multiple points of articulation and comics-authentic deco, in their collections
- Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Retro 375 figures with Marvel Comics-inspired characters, including Doctor Doom, Power Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and the Hulk (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Copyright 2023 MARVEL.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: Figure and accessory.
Figure scale: 3.75 inches
Ages 4 and up.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.