Limit of 3 per customer
Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice
Payment will be collected once item is ready to ship
An Eternal with the power to project cosmic energy projectiles from his hands, Kingo over the centuries became enamored with the idea of fame.
The Eternals are a race of immortal aliens from a distant planet who arrived on Earth thousands of years ago to protect humanity from a race of alien predators called Deviants. The Eternals were alerted to the Deviant threat by the Celestials, a race of cosmic builders whose fingerprints are on the very building blocks of life itself.
With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Includes: Kingo figure, 2 accessories, and 2 Build-a-Figure parts.
- The Kingo figure is inspired by The Eternals movie, part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- The quality 6-inch Legends Series Kingo figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection.
- Imagine Kingo joining Thena, Marvel’s Ikaris, Marvel’s Sersi, and the rest of the Eternals as they do battle against The Deviants.
- Look for other The Eternals toys from the The Eternals movie. Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.
- Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures (each sold separately) with comic- and movie-inspired characters, including Thena, Marvel’s Ikaris, and Marvel’s Sprite. (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Ages 4 and up.
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.