Limit of 5 per customer
Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice
Payment will be collected once item is ready to ship
Bo-Katan Kryze has been fighting for the future of Mandalore since the Clone Wars. The last of her line, she leads a team of Clan Kryze Mandalorians striking back at the Imperial remnant
Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars Retro Collection! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars Retro Collection includes figures from the 40-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including movies and live-action series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 3.75-inch-scale Retro Collection figure is detailed to look like Bo-Katan Kryze from Star Wars: The Mandalorian live-action series on Disney Plus, featuring design and detailing inspired by 1970s Star Wars figures.
Includes: figure and 2 accessories.
- STAR WARS RETRO COLLECTION: The Star Wars Retro Collection features design and detailing inspired by the original 1970s Star Wars figures
- KENNER-INSPIRED PACKAGING: The Star Wars Retro Collection 3.75-inch-scale figures feature classic Kenner branding and packaging treated with a weathered look (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN-INSPIRED DESIGN: Fans can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Bo-Katan Kryze toy inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
- SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars Retro Collection Bo-Katan Kryze action figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories; a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- KENNER-INSPIRED ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this figure, featuring five points of articulation, in their action figure and vehicle collection
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.