Exclusive to Walmart with limited quantities available on HasbroPulse.com.
Limit of 2 per customer
Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice
Payment will be collected once item is ready to ship
A cunning warrior and Jedi Knight during the rise of the Clone Wars, Aayla fought alongside Clone Commander Bly on many exotic battlefields
Celebrate the legacy of Star Wars, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with premium 3.75-inch scale figures and vehicles from Star Wars The Vintage Collection. Figures feature premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original line, as well as the entertainment-inspired collector grade deco that fans have come to know and love. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Featuring premium detail and design across multiple points of articulation inspired by Star Wars: Clone Wars, this collectible Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch-scale figure makes a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors.
Includes: figure and accessory
- A cunning warrior and Jedi Knight during the rise of the Clone Wars, Aayla fought alongside Clone Commander Bly on many exotic battlefields. Aayla was killed in reaction to Order 66
- Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch scale classic Star Wars figures and vehicles feature original Kenner branding (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- This Aayla Secura action figure is inspired by the character in Star Wars: Clone Wars series animated in the iconic Genndy Tartakovsky style; a great gift for Star Wars fans
- Star Wars The Vintage Collection action figure comes with 1 entertainment-inspired accessory that makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- Highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs, the Star Wars Aayla Secura figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.