Limit of 3 per customer.
Experience the figures that started it all. This Transformers Retro Headmaster Skullcruncher figure is designed like the original G1 version -- including figure styling, packaging, and art inspired by the 1987 G1 releases, plus classic tech specs and accessories. (Re)start a vintage Transformers collection with this Skullcruncher figure.
Skullcruncher has not mastered the art of stealth. He has a habit of grinding his teeth in crocodile mode, alerting enemies and ticking off his friends. Nebulan industrialist Grax binary-bonded with his partner, Skullcruncher, to eliminate his competition.
This Skullcruncher figure converts from robot to crocodile mode in 13 steps. Crocodile mode features articulated jaw. Skullcruncher figure's head converts into Headmaster Trainer Grax figure. Comes with blaster and sword accessories.
Clip out and save the on-box tech specs to share. Look for other Retro Headmaster figures and see how your figures stack up against each other (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Includes: Figure, 2 accessories, and instructions.
- This retro Headmaster Skullcruncher figure is inspired by the original 1987 G1 release
- Skullcruncher figure features classic conversion from robot to crocodile mode in 13 steps. Crocodile mode features articulated jaw
- Skullcruncher figure's head coverts into Headmaster Trainer Grax figure. Comes with blaster and sword accessories
- Inspired by the original G1 packaging, this pack features the original G1 Transformers logo, character art, and classic Autobots versus Decepticon battle scene
- Tech specs for Skullcruncher are included on the pack in the classic G1 style fans know and love. Look for other Retro Headmaster figures and compare figures’ strength, speed, firepower, and more (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Figure scale: 5.5-inch
Ages 8 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.