Limit of 2 per customer.
Expected availability date may be subject to change, items may arrive earlier or later than anticipated without notice.
Payment will be collected once item is ready for delivery
To avenge the murder of his mother by aliens, Peter Quill became the legendary Star-Lord, roaming galaxies and finding his greater destiny in the stars
Bring the excitement and wonder of the Marvel Universe to your collection with Guardians of the Galaxy action figures from the Hasbro Marvel Legends Series! (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This collectible 6-inch-scale Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy action figure is detailed to look like the classic Star-Lord character from Marvel Comics 1970s magazines Marvel Preview and Marvel Super Special, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation. It comes with 4 accessories, including alternate hands, a sword, and blaster accessories.
- To avenge the murder of his mother by aliens, Peter Quill became the legendary Star-Lord, roaming galaxies and finding his greater destiny in the stars
- This Star-Lord action figure is inspired by the character’s first appearances in Marvel Comics 1970s magazines Marvel Preview and Marvel Super Special and makes a great addition to any collection of Marvel Legends action figures
- This collectible Hasbro Marvel Legends action figure comes with 4 accessories, including alternate hands, a sword, and blaster accessories
- Marvel fans and collectors can display this fully articulated 6-inch scale action figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection
- Look for more entertainment-inspired collectible Marvel action figures to build your own Marvel Multiverse of 6 inch action figures (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Copyright 2022 MARVEL.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: figure and 4 accessories
Figure scale: 6 inches
Ages 4 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.