Limit of 3 per customer
Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice
Payment will be collected once item is ready to ship
Moral, kind, and charismatic, Ikaris boasts incredible strength, flight, and the ability to project cosmic energy beams from his eyes.
The Eternals are a race of immortal aliens from a distant planet who arrived on Earth thousands of years ago to protect humanity from a race of alien predators called Deviants. The Eternals were alerted to the Deviant threat by the Celestials, a race of cosmic builders whose fingerprints are on the very building blocks of life itself.
With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay Ikaris, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Includes: Marvel’s Ikaris figure, 3 accessories and 1 Build-a-Figure Part
- Marvel’s Ikaris is inspired by The Eternals movie, part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- The quality 6-inch Legends Series Marvel’s Ikaris figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection.
- Imagine Marvel’s Ikaris joining Thena, Ajak, Makkari, and the rest of the Eternals as they do battle against The Deviants.
- Look for other The Eternals toys from the The Eternals movie. Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.
- Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures (each sold separately) with comic- and movie-inspired characters, including Thena, Ajak, and Makkari. (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Ages 4 and up.
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.