The worlds of Transformers and Ghostbusters collide through the Transformers Collaborative! It’s the world of Transformers…and Ghostbusters…a world of heroic Autobots, evil Decepticons…and ghosts!
The iconic Ecto-1 Cadillac from the Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie is now a Transformers robot called Ectotron! The Ectotron figure converts between Ecto-1 and robot modes in 22 steps, and comes with a Proton Pack and Blaster accessories, Slimer and Muncher ghost figures, and issue number 1 of the Transformers Ghostbusters Ghosts of Cybertron comic book from IDW Publishing, featuring an exclusive cover. The figure also features an updated head sculpt inspired by Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
- Transformers robots have always been: More Than Meets the Eye, but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality
- Convert Ecto-1 Cadillac mode to Ectotron robot mode in 22 steps
- The Ectotron Ecto-1 figures comes with Slimer and Muncher ghost figures, as well as a Proton Pack accessory
- Features Afterlife Tech Specs showing the capabilities of Ectotron, including strength, speed, and bust-abilty. Figure also features an updated head sculpt, including updated Ecto-Goggles inspired by Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- Includes a copy of issue number 1 of the Transformers Ghostbusters Ghosts of Cybertron comic book from IDW Publishing, featuring an exclusive cover
Includes: Ectotron figure, Slimer figure, Muncher figure, 2 accessories, and instructions.
Figure scale: 7 inches
Ages 8 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.