Limit of 3 per customer.
Expected availability date may be subject to change, items may arrive earlier or later than anticipated without notice.
Payment will be collected once item is ready for delivery
The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Armada Universe Hot Shot action figure! Hot Shot is young Autobot who has shown his bravery in battle, but his actions border on recklessness. Despite this, he has potential to be a great leader one day.
Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and flip up the wheel axle into a shoulder-mounted bazooka accessory to prepare for battle!
Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup.
- Transformers Legacy Evolution celebrates the last 40 years of Transformers history. The Armada Universe Hot Shot action figure is inspired by Transformers: Armada
- Transformers action figure converts from robot to racecar mode in 21 steps. Features a visor that flips down over the figure’s face
- This Armada Universe Hot Shot toy for 8 year old boys and girls comes with a double-barreled blaster accessory that attaches to the figure in both modes
- Transformers toy robots are upgraded with Evo-Fusion battle features! Evolve the battle by flipping up the wheel axle to become a shoulder-mounted bazooka accessory
- Scan the code on each package to reveal character tech specs! Collect other Transformers figures to discover facts and abilities (each sold separately, subject to availability)
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes figure, accessory, and instructions.
Figure scale: 5.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.