Limit of 2 per customer
Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 86-07 Leader Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Dinobot Slug figure converts from robot to triceratops mode in 32 steps. Includes non-converting Daniel Witwicky figure that can sit on Dinobot Slug figure in both modes. Remove backdrop to showcase Dinobot Slug and Daniel Witwicky in the Mockery of Justice scene. In the Mockery of Justice scene, the Dinobots storm the Quintesson Courtroom to save Hot Rod and Kup, as Slug stomps over a crushed Quintesson prosecutor. Pose the figures out and re-create this classic movie moment!
Includes: 2 figures, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
- Leader Class figures are 8.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a blaster accessory. Includes non-converting Daniel Witwicky figure that can sit on Dinobot Slug figure in both modes
- Figure scale reflects the characters' size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Mockery of Justice scene
- Dinobot Slug figure features classic conversion between robot and triceratops modes in 32 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Removable backdrop displays Dinobot Slug and Daniel Witwicky figures in the Mockery of Justice scene
Figure scale: 8.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.